Advanced Systems Group is a Title Sponsor of the Silicon Valley Video Summit, January 23, 2024
Advanced Systems Group (ASG) is a proud title sponsor of the Silicon Valley Video Summit which returns to Mountain View, CA on January 23, 2024.
This year has an expanded program and show floor, offering actionable user-information for corporate video professionals involved in studio, post and live event production.
A fascinating Keynote by SMPTE will be conducted by Dr. Robert Ballard and the Ocean Exploration Trust Broadcast Team, Video from the Depths and The New Era of Immersive Exploration. Don’t miss it.
“As a technology leader in the Bay Area, ASG’s title sponsorship of our second annual event is key to making sure that our event sessions and speakers address the most relevant topics and answer the most timely questions faced by corporate users of broadcast and video technology,” says SVVS Executive Producer, Martin Porter.
Registration is now open and free to ASG clients:
Among the many industry leaders speaking at this year’s SVVS, ASG Founder and President Dave Van Hoy, is moderating a General Session entitled “Corp Comm Challenge: Maximizing Employee Engagement” at 9:15 – 9:45 a.m. This panel will address how corporate communications teams are leveraging technology and infrastructure to communicate internally in an engaging way. The panel will also discuss how corporate meetings are changing with so many staffers off-site.
Other conference sessions include:
- Corp Comm Challenge: Maximizing Employee Engagement
- Technology Executive Roundtable
- AI-for-Video Production & Post – Today!
Live Event Production
- How They Did It: Success and Failures from Big Events
- Video Tech Elevates the In-Person Event Experience
- Transforming Live Production with AI
- Global Live Event Production in the Cloud
- Corporate Live Event Accessibility and Inclusion
- Reimagining Corporate Events
- From Silicon to Live: New Paradigms for Events
Studio & Post Production
- Remote Control: Management Strategies for a Global Video Workforce
- Decentralized Production: How’s it Working?
- Practical IP
- New Looks for Corporate Creatives
- Corporate Virtual Production: From the Dream to the Screen
- Media Cloud for the Masses
- Accelerating Video Workflows: More Content for Less!
- Audio & Gaze-Driven Facial Animation (Avatars)
- AES77-2023: AES Recommended Practice Loudness Guidelines
- Perceptually Motivated Spatial Audio Scene Description
- AI & Machine-Learning Driven Music Supervision (Automation/Curation)
- Multi-Channel Audio Best Practices for Streaming
- Demystifying DANTE (Digital Audio Networking Through Ethernet)
Meet the Expert Breakouts
- Staffing for the Future (While Staying on the Air)
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Production
- Integrating SMPTE 2110 in Virtual Production
- Integrating Image-Based Lighting in Virtual Production
SVVS will also feature tours of leading, local production facilities like Google and Pac-12 Networks brand new facility, as well as an exhibit hall filled with key technology providers. Industry networking will take place during the event’s complimentary lunch and cocktail reception.
For more information contact:
Martin Porter | Executive Producer | firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Thordarson | Conference Chair | email@example.com
Rob Payne | Sponsorship Sales | firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew Gabel | Sponsorship Sales | email@example.com