Planning for innovation.
Having the best and newest technology keeps you competitive. One way businesses make sure they stay current is by leasing their technology.
Leasing simplifies technology life cycles and helps you keep the latest equipment in the field. With a lease you pay for the use of the equipment, less than the original equipment cost. Also, a lease offers customized payment structures instead of a single cash payment on NET30 terms. So you can tailor your payments to fit your operating budget.
Whatever your business needs, leasing creates a predictable budget and a clear plan for technology upgrades.
Lease Mac at 90% of cash price.
Better performance for your budget.
Outfit your employees with the right gear to bring your business into 2015. Until March 31, 2015, businesses can save when they lease Mac with this special offer. With Apple Financial Services, qualified businesses can make 36 monthly payments totaling 90% of cash price or 24 monthly payments at 80%.
All current Mac models are eligible for leasing and you can add
software and services to create a total solution. With that kind of
lease, you can put more of Apple’s latest technology in use today
while keeping cash on hand.
Contact us to find out more about these and other great offers from Apple Financial Services.
- Offer valid for business customers in the U.S. only.
- Valid through March 31, 2015.
- Minimum order value: $25,000.
- First payment due in advance.
- Maximum soft costs of 20% (e.g. software, services) includable in equipment cost.
- Other Apple and third-party equipment eligible at blended rate.
- Subject to credit and document approval.
- Subject to standard administration fees.
- Lessee is responsible for all taxes and maintenance.
- Subject to standard end-of-term conditions for a Fair Market Value lease.
- – Return equipment
- – Continue payments month-to-month
- – Purchase equipment at then current fair market value
TM and © 2014 Apple Inc. and Apple Financial Services. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Important: This brochure contains options for financing Apple products and is for informational purposes only. Apple Financial Services is not recommending any particular option. Nothing herein is a commitment to finance. Subject to final credit approval and the completion of necessary documentation. Nothing herein is a guarantee or promise of profitability or generation of revenue. Nothing herein constitutes tax, accounting, financial or legal advice. Apple Financial Services is not a financial advisor and does not have a fiduciary duty to you under federal securities laws. Consult with your financial advisor regarding the options offered and other options that may be available to you.